Joy Ride Inflatable SUP
Joy Ride All-Around ISUPShaper/Designer:
The 11.0 Hydrus All-Around/Yoga ISUP is our Inflatable board that can pretty much do it all. The length, width, outline shape and thick rails of this board make it extremely stable which is perfect for SUP beginners, yoga, fishing, family events and even some extreme whitewater SUP riding! The fast - flat bottom and long water-line make paddling this board at cruising speed a breeze! From touring to fishing or hanging out at a lake with the family this board really excels plus it deflates down to the size of a sleeping bag in less than a minute and inflates in less than four! Perfect for anyone who wants a portable board that conveniently stows away into a backpack in order to travel with you by foot, car, bike, plane, bus, boat or ship to whatever watery destination your heart desires.
***High Quality vs. Low Quality Paddle Boards: Don't go cheap, just to save a buck, especially when it comes to an inflatable!! There is a big difference between a quality ISUP vs. a cheaply built one...***
- Bring your favorite paddle board with you on vacation anywhere there is water!!
- No need for roof racks or extra garage storage!
- Nearly as stiff and much more stable than an epoxy board.
- A high quality inflatable SUP is more durable, light weight, and generally much less expensive than any decent quality epoxy/fiberglass board and even comparable in durability to our Armalight™ boards.
- We use an extremely rigid, new technology, double drop stitch core material and extra reinforce your board with a military grade shell that allows for ultra-high pressure which keeps our inflatable SUP's extremely rigid, buoyant and stable! The exterior shell is the same stuff used to make those hard-core whitewater rafts, so you know it's going to hold up even if your kids decide to chase Sea Gulls into rocks.
- Yes, we had to call it our Helium Series so we could print "Helium" on the side rail. It makes us smile every time someone asks us if these boards are filled with helium! Plus, considering its large size and extreme buoyancy these boards are extremely light. As if they were truly filled with Helium!
High Quality vs. Low Quality Paddle Board:
Don't go cheap especially when it comes to an inflatable!! ...There is a big difference between a quality ISUP vs. a cheaply built one. Due to the difference of materials used in the construction of a high quality board versus a cheap board, a quality board can be inflated to a much higher pressure, ours are capable of 31psi. Seams can fail on cheap boards at 10psi and they rarely last over a single season - whereas ours could last a lifetime! Always look for a board that is capable of inflation to at least 20psi - even if you don't inflate your board quite this high during use a higher pressure rating is a testament of quality. ...and don't go cheap just to save a buck because it won't last, you'll have major stability issues and it will be slow in the water because your feet will be pushing down the middle of the board. You may have seen cheap inflatables fold or buckle in the middle (called "taco-ing") under the riders feet.
Skill Level: Beginner to Pro and everyone in between!
Ideal Water Conditions: All around board, Flat to Medium Swell or Chop, Lakes to Oceans to Rivers
All Hydrus ISUP's are factory pressure tested at 31psi. Because of the higher quality materials used in construction our boards are naturally stiffer at lower pressures so normally a rider will inflate between 10psi-15psi depending on conditions and personal preference.
A maximum pressure of 18psi is all that would ever generally be necessary for any Hydrus ISUP. Most riders choose between 10-15psi depending on personal preference.
- Leafield D7 high performance valve. Not your typical ISUP valve.
- Extra Large and Extra Soft EVA/TPU Deck Pad
- Valve Wrench
- Front Bungees for life jacket or other gear
- Large D-Rings fore and aft for anchor lines or mooring to a dock
- Right and Left Side Handles for whitewater in addition to the standard center carry handle
- Repair Kit
- Tri-Fin set up with removable center fin for whitewater running and storage.
- Backpack Style Carrying Bag "Bag Lovers Board Bag"
- Rigid Double Drop stitch & Double All-Around Zodiac Grade PVC Reinforcement
Fully Inflated Width: 32″
WEIGHT LIMIT/ 350lbs+.
Be Sure to Add a 3-piece Tough Blade Performance Paddle that was designed to fit inside your Hydrus ISUP bag!!