Limited Time Pre Sale- Inflatable Paradise Touring Paddleboard 12'6"x30"
$ 725.00 $ 1,191.00
30 Day Guarantee & Refund Policy
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If, within 30 days from the purchase date, you try a board or any Hydrus product and aren’t entirely satisfied with the craftsmanship and performance you are welcome to send it back for a full refund. As long as the product doesn’t show abnormal wear and tear, we will offer you the choice of either a 100% refund of the product purchase price or 110% in-store credit.
-According to our 30-day Return Policy, please retain all product packaging and tags until you're delighted with the condition and performance of your purchase. Please return all product packaging and tags with your item.
Hydrus unconditionally guarantees all products we sell to be free from defects of workmanship. We will gladly replace or refund any defective items you wish to return according to the terms of our Limited Warranty. -Details below.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM(S) OR FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
Contact our customer service department by phone or Email to email@example.com. Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm MST.
A Hydrus Customer Service Representative will process your request and assist you with return shipping.
HOW WILL REFUNDS BE ISSUED?
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
WHAT IF I NO LONGER HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE?
Merchandise returned without proof of purchase of any kind will only be offered a store exchange at the current selling price.
FILING A PRODUCT WARRANTY CLAIM
To expedite the filing process, be sure to contact us right away.
While we are happy to assist you with the completion of your claim, we will need pictures of the damaged item before it is repackaged and returned to us. A photograph must confirm product defects.
Please note, the defective product must be located in the Continental United States or shipping charges may not be covered by the warranty and must be paid for by the claimant.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Products showing wear from Commercial use.
- Cosmetic issues.
- Products purchased from vendors other than Hydrus without proof of purchase or a verifiable age of the product.
- Boards purchased in used condition without a verifiable age.
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the surface of the board.
SURFBOARDS, PADDLEBOARDS, AND INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS (iSUPs), CROSSBOARDS AND POWDER SURFBOARDS
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Hydrus branded boards. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you. This warranty commitment does not cover claim conditions listed below and requires proof of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR SURFBOARDS, PADDLEBOARDS AND INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS (iSUPs) DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS;
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling. Including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents, also known as pressure dings.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 95°F.
- Damage or delaminations caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Boards used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
- Damage to fin, fin box, foil mounts, mast mounts or rod holders.
- Wear or peeling of foam traction pads. Wear is considered a normal part of use and infrequent repair is considered a normal part of board maintenance.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Hydrus paddles from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR PADDLES DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS;
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, board, etc.).
- Chips, cracks or separation of the blade due to a result of impact with any object(s).
- Damage due to falling on the paddle.
- Paddle sinking.
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Improper installation of the handle.
- Breakage or damage as a result of overextending the adjustable shaft.
- Breakage or damage of adjustable mechanism due to improper use and/or maintenance.
- Paddles used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Hydrus branded bags and backpacks. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR BAGS DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS;
- Tears, rips or holes caused by collision or abuse.
- Zipper damage caused by misuse or improper care and maintenance.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
Electric ISUP PUMPS sold by Hydrus
60 Day Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all iSUP pumps from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
For use with the Electronic iSUP pump, please wait 5 minutes between filing inflatable boards or until the electric pump has cooled and is not warm to the touch.
60 Day Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all leashes from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR LEASHES DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS:
- Damage or defects due to use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage due to fin cuts.
- SUP leashes are not covered for use in the surf zone.
SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
We strive to get all orders out within two business days from our US warehouse. All transit times listed below are estimated based on business days*. Please note the transit days below are supplied as an estimate, and are not guaranteed.
*Customer is responsible for setting delivery appointment and delivery is contingent on consignee availability. Please allow for an additional one to two business days for delivery to Beyond Areas – any address further than 65 miles outside a major metropolitan city.
Shipping rate are subject to the best rates we are able to obtain from major carriers. Customers are responsible for the additional shipping charges for expedited options and shipments to Hawaii and Alaska.
We currently do not offer any international shipping options, we apologize for any inconvenience.
We take pride in our packaging and do everything we can to properly package each item to ensure your order will arrive in the same condition as it left, undamaged. In rare circumstances, outside of our control, an item may show up with damage incurred while in transit.
VISIBLE DAMAGE UPON RECEIPT
Upon delivery please inspect the box and contents for any visible signs of damage before signing for and accepting the shipment. If you find any damage to the contents, please refuse the shipment by writing “Refused due to damage” on the BOL and return the shipment to the driver.
DAMAGE AFTER ACCEPTING SHIPMENT
If you have signed for and accepted the shipment, then noticed damage to your item, you have three (3) business days to file a claim from date of delivery – any claims filed outside of this window may result in the customer being responsible for shipping charges.
FILING A SHIPPING CLAIM
Our customer care team will be sure to help you out.
Inflatable Paradise All-Around/Touring Paddleboard 12'6"x30"
Pre-sale Details: Sorry for the temporary inconvenience. GOOD NEWS! We're building more, and they'll be in stock relatively soon. If you can wait a few short months (anticipated ship date 11/25/2020), we'd be happy to hook you up with a good discount. We know the wait and anticipation will be difficult, but It's like getting paid for your time, and it helps us cover a chunk of material costs, which as a small business, we appreciate. $466 off MSRP. Regular price $1,191, Limited time Pre-sale price $725. We can sell only 20 boards at this price. Please act fast. Bonus, you'll get the latest and greatest innovations. ~this is coming from the most innovative small-batch board builder in the world. Thanks for the support! And, for being part of our community and Hydrus family! Cheers!
*We'll be sure to keep you updated with periodic emails and text messages to let you know how your new board is coming along. We'll gather your email and phone number at checkout.
Jason Zawadzki and Team
"A board this is a pure pleasure to paddle..." -Anothony A.
"The fast shape just makes sense! Stable yet efficient through the water, with a high weight limit makes this board highly versatile." -Jason Z (board shaper).
The high-end materials and better construction of a Hydrus board mean less flex, higher performance, better glide and speed than other 12'6" touring style boards.
Great for the serious paddler who puts in long distances or the purely casual paddler that appreciates a stable board that's more efficient than any other iSUP shape.
With a high weight limit of 370lbs, this board can carry multiple people, your furry friend, fishing gear, a cooler, or whatever else you might have in mind. Also, great for fitness enthusiasts, river paddling, recreational paddling, even great for the occasional SUP Yoga session.
Conveniently stows away into the included backpack. Folds up to travel with you either by foot, plane or automobile.
The sleek shape and long waterlines cut through the water with maximum efficiency, while the extreme buoyancy and great width make it stable enough for a beginner.
Our boards are factory pressure tested at 31psi so you are more than safe using your board all the way up to 20psi. Most riders choose between 12-18psi depending on the situation and their own personal preference. Due to better materials and construction, Hydrus inflatable boards can feel more rigid than other boards at lower pressures.
Redesigned For 2020
All of the functionality you need without the gimmicks! "We stand for building boards the right way, not the easy way".
- New Composite reinforced outer shell.
- Fused interior seams. Seams are the biggest issue with inflatables -Not with this board.
- High-Performance Rocker. Lifts the front out of waves and chop and allows smooth, clean release out the back for efficiency.
- Large All-Around Board Shape focused on maximum stability plus glide.
- 13!! D-Ring Rigging points. -fishing accessories, cooler, leash and whatever else!
- Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad
- New Click-in Keel fin - perfect size and shape for this board!
- New Additional 4.5" Flexible River/Shallow water fin included.
- Heavy Duty Hydrus Backpack With iSUP FLDR System.
- Side and Center Handles. Side handles have a number of great uses!
- Rear stomp pad plus raised arch support for rivers and pivot turning.
- Front bottom D-ring for towing behind a boat or another (faster) paddler.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - on 2019 models or newer.
*Paddles sold ala-carte. Here's why: We are admittedly paddle snobs. Paddles are hugely important and it is our opinion that low-quality, stock paddles should not be packaged with high-quality boards. We've found that approximately 35% of our customers already own paddles and they'd rather us keep their new board priced lower by not adding a paddle they don't need or want. Also, the paddles that are included in other brand packages are always, (from what I've seen), cheap quality paddles that, for the sake of a better experience, you'll want to replace ASAP.
If you need a paddle, choose the "add-on" paddle option to get the board + paddle package deal that's generally about 35% less than buying the paddle separately. This way you are getting a truly high-quality paddle and the best package pricing possible.
Other FAQ's answered: Three fins versus our single fin box with a properly sized single fin. *A board shapers perspective: Three fins don't belong on flat-water inflatable boards. There is no functional advantage. Three small, cheap, fins are less stable and create more drag than a properly sized single fin. We have to assume that brands commonly add three fins for a couple of different reasons (neither of which are beneficial to the paddler). 1) lower manufacturing costs. Three, small cheap fins (usually at least two of which are the glue on type) are less expensive than a high-quality US fin box and a high-quality fin that's properly sized. 2) They "look cool" to iSUP designers that don't know any better - a "cool" surfer-esque look. (...silly to a shaper or paddler that does know better).
WEIGHT LIMIT/ 370lbs.
Hydrus Inflatable Difference
We take the extra time and effort to build our boards better. From the materials we use, and the unique features and accessories that come with each board.
With our 2019 iSUP's you can see and feel the difference right away.
It's a bold statement but these are the most rigid and durable inflatable construction on the market.
- New Composite reinforced "Low E" 2000D PVC shell.
- Double welded interior seams.
- A hand applied, inter-layer abrasion resistant coating that adds 3x more durability.
- Performance shapes based on riding style. -Not your typical "cookie cutter" boards.
- New Automatic Fin System. No tools required or screws to lose.
- Tie-down, D-rings all over.
- Rider Tested! Your board is designed by people who paddle.
- The only Limited Lifetime Warranty in paddleboards.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- 2% of all profits go towards supporting our lakes, rivers and forests through foundations like American Whitewater and Outdoor Outreach.
Benefits of an iSUP / What to look for
The advantages of an iSUP:
- Easy to bring your board with you.
- No need for roof racks or extra storage.
Don't go cheap just to save a buck. There can be a big difference in quality standards!
What to look for in an iSUP:
A quality board can be inflated to a much higher pressure, the materials will be higher quality, more durable and lower stretch. All of which can prevent seams from blowing out, holes from appearing and the dreaded "taco-ing" which is where the riders feet actually push the center of a low quality board downward causing the ends to go raise into the air.
Your new Hydrus board is factory pressure tested to 31psi. It is common for seams to fail on cheap boards and they rarely last over two seasons.
What's included with package?
- Premium backpackers quality iSUP Backpack.
- iSUP FLDR System.
- 2 Center fin options: 1-high-performance flat-water fin. 1-flexible river/shallow water fin.
- High Volume Double Action Pump.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Limited Lifetime Industry Leading Warranty.
Optional highly recomended add-ons:
- Tough Blade Paddle - you won't find another paddle like this. Perfect for this board!!
- Electric Pump - The epump we offer is the best we have found, and we may have tried them all!
Our Story and Pricing
Started in 2013, by two brothers a few close friends, and the dream to build small batches of premium boards with fresh ideas, responsible manufacturing, and a customer-friendly approach.
We are a local co. just outside of Boise, Idaho, a city surrounded by beautiful lakes and rivers. Hydrus is quickly becoming known for personal service, extreme durability, new ideas, clean looks and our premium products.
“Great boards, great service, good pricing and a company with a conscience!" -Tim M. Owner of a JoyRide XL Inflatable.
“Hydrus is the best! Amazing quality! I have 3 boards now and wouldn't even consider buying anything else! Hydrus rocks!!!” - Greg H. -Owner of two Hydrus iSUP’s and an Armalight Board.
“River surfing is hard on equipment, and this board has hit rocks a ton of times. Its durability is unmatched...” -Derek D. Owner of a Revo SUP and ToughBlade Paddle
In typical Hydrus fashion, we take a new approach to sales. A Community Direct approach. We promote all that make our sport and community stronger. Referrals are the most authentic sales. We spend very little on marketing but instead rely on word-of-mouth and the quality of our products. Then, we give back to those who support us by way of the best service possible.
Over the last few years, we've invented Armalight Construction, CrossBoards, composite re-inforced iSUP’s, Tough Blade Paddles and boards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
From the beginning we’ve had a different mission for Hydrus. We are all about supporting the sports we love and our community! Our boards may be some of the most expensive to build in the world but we find ways to make sure our prices are more than reasonable. Straight forward with no gimmicks, no overblown marketing budget, responsible manufacturing with almost zero waste, nearly everything done in-house and our main source of sales is referrals then we pass the savings on to you.
We do a lot of R&D, design 100% of every product ourselves, and we maintain quality that’s far superior.
Thank you for the support!!!
Please try it out!
If your buy one of our boards or other gear and it doesn't noticably make your life better in some way or if you aren't completely satisfied with the craftsmanship and performance, we will help you to ship it back and give you 100% of your money back - just a thanks for giving it a shot!
So long as the item purchased doesn't show abnormal signs of wear and tear, and it's within 30-days of your purchase receipt and/or delievery reciept, we will offer you the choice of a 100% refund or 110% in-store credit towards a different product of your choice.
Buy and Try for 30 days, and Pay Later with Blispay, + 2% Cash Back on purchase. Learn More
Outside of the United States and certain territories of Canada, we are unable to cover return shipping due to prohibitive costs. Hydrus will always work with customers in any region to ensure that the board they recieve is free of defect and shipping damage.
*Custom boards and other products may not apply. *See terms or contact us for full details.
iSUP Care and Maintanence
A good quality inflatable board can be relatively easy to care for and a little care can extend the life of your board by many years. We build Hydrus boards to ideally last a lifetime.
Deflate to less than 10psi before leaving in the hot sun for extended periods of time. We have tested this and found that leaving a board in the hot sun can inflate by an extra 7psi which could be dangerous if the board was already close to the maximum recomended pressure.
Over time UV rays will naturally discolor and slowly deteriorate most substrates like foam traction pads, bungee cords and PVC materials. Normal use in the sun is obviously fine but avoid uneccasarily storing a board in direct sunlight for long periods of time such as all day or several days at a time. We use a product called 303 Aerospace UV Protectant. Spay and wipe a little all over your board once or twice a year for maximum protection. -We have found this to be especially helpful for keeping your traction pad looking brand new for years to come.
Winterizing: We recomend a light coat of 303 Protectant Spray before putting your board to bed for winter, then store partially inflated or loosly rolled or folded. You can simply remove the belt from around your board then use the pump to inflate until you no longer can see hard creases or folds. It doesn't take much to get the hard creases out maybe 5-10 full pumps or so.
Repairs: The shell material of a high quality iSUP can be really durable but punctures can happen from hitting really sharp rocks, nails in docks, or even those obnoxius puncture vines aka: goatheads and other really sharp thorns. There is a chance that eventually you will need to perform a repair. We include a repair kit with every board along with simple instructions. For your first repair please feel more than welcome to contact us and we'll guide you through the process.
The toughest, most functional boards on water - all back by our Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction.
You are going to get the most from your money!!
From the get-go we wanted to build a business that has a positive impact on the world. Part of that is building the best products we can with no gimmicks or shortcuts and then treating customers fairly.
How many products do you own that you truly love?? ....Hydrus.
Hydrus unconditionally guarantees all products we sell to be free from defects of workmanship. We will gladly replace or refund any defective items you wish to return according to the terms of our Limited Lifetime Warranty.