Shipping Now- Inflatable JoyRide All-Around Paddleboard 11'x32"
$ 890.00 $ 1,165.00
30 Day Guarantee & Refund Policy
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If, within 30 days from the purchase date, you try a board or any Hydrus product and aren’t entirely satisfied with the craftsmanship and performance you are welcome to send it back for a full refund. As long as the product doesn’t show abnormal wear and tear, we will offer you the choice of either a 100% refund of the product purchase price or 110% in-store credit.
-According to our 30-day Return Policy, please retain all product packaging and tags until you're delighted with the condition and performance of your purchase. Please return all product packaging and tags with your item.
Hydrus unconditionally guarantees all products we sell to be free from defects of workmanship. We will gladly replace or refund any defective items you wish to return according to the terms of our Limited Warranty. -Details below.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM(S) OR FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
Contact our customer service department by phone or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm MST.
A Hydrus Customer Service Representative will process your request and assist you with return shipping.
HOW WILL REFUNDS BE ISSUED?
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
WHAT IF I NO LONGER HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE?
Merchandise returned without proof of purchase of any kind will only be offered a store exchange at the current selling price.
FILING A PRODUCT WARRANTY CLAIM
To expedite the filing process, be sure to contact us right away.
While we are happy to assist you with the completion of your claim, we will need pictures of the damaged item before it is repackaged and returned to us. A photograph must confirm product defects.
Please note, the defective product must be located in the Continental United States or shipping charges may not be covered by the warranty and must be paid for by the claimant.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Products showing wear from Commercial use.
- Cosmetic issues.
- Products purchased from vendors other than Hydrus without proof of purchase or a verifiable age of the product.
- Boards purchased in used condition without a verifiable age.
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the surface of the board.
SURFBOARDS, PADDLEBOARDS, AND INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS (iSUPs), CROSSBOARDS AND POWDER SURFBOARDS
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Hydrus branded boards. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you. This warranty commitment does not cover claim conditions listed below and requires proof of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR SURFBOARDS, PADDLEBOARDS AND INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS (iSUPs) DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS;
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of its intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling. Including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents, also known as pressure dings.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 95°F.
- Damage or delaminations caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Boards used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
- Damage to fin, fin box, foil mounts, mast mounts or rod holders.
- Wear or peeling of foam traction pads. Wear is considered a normal part of use and infrequent repair is considered a normal part of board maintenance.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Hydrus paddles from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR PADDLES DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS;
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, board, etc.).
- Chips, cracks or separation of the blade due to a result of impact with any object(s).
- Damage due to falling on the paddle.
- Paddle sinking.
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and/or impact with ocean/lake floor.
- Improper installation of the handle.
- Breakage or damage as a result of overextending the adjustable shaft.
- Breakage or damage of adjustable mechanism due to improper use and/or maintenance.
- Paddles used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on all Hydrus branded bags and backpacks. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR BAGS DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS;
- Tears, rips or holes caused by collision or abuse.
- Zipper damage caused by misuse or improper care and maintenance.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
Electric ISUP PUMPS sold by Hydrus
60 Day Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all iSUP pumps from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
For use with the Electronic iSUP pump, please wait 5 minutes between filing inflatable boards or until the electric pump has cooled and is not warm to the touch.
60 Day Manufacturer Limited Warranty on all leashes from date of purchase. We guarantee against any abnormal defect in workmanship and materials within this period. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR LEASHES DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS SUCH AS:
- Damage or defects due to use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage due to fin cuts.
- SUP leashes are not covered for use in the surf zone.
SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
We strive to get all orders out within two business days from our US warehouse. All transit times listed below are estimated based on business days*. Please note the transit days below are supplied as an estimate, and are not guaranteed.
*Customer is responsible for setting delivery appointment and delivery is contingent on consignee availability. Please allow for an additional one to two business days for delivery to Beyond Areas – any address further than 65 miles outside a major metropolitan city.
Shipping rate are subject to the best rates we are able to obtain from major carriers. Customers are responsible for the additional shipping charges for expedited options and shipments to Hawaii and Alaska.
We currently do not offer any international shipping options, we apologize for any inconvenience.
We take pride in our packaging and do everything we can to properly package each item to ensure your order will arrive in the same condition as it left, undamaged. In rare circumstances, outside of our control, an item may show up with damage incurred while in transit.
VISIBLE DAMAGE UPON RECEIPT
Upon delivery please inspect the box and contents for any visible signs of damage before signing for and accepting the shipment. If you find any damage to the contents, please refuse the shipment by writing “Refused due to damage” on the BOL and return the shipment to the driver.
DAMAGE AFTER ACCEPTING SHIPMENT
If you have signed for and accepted the shipment, then noticed damage to your item, you have three (3) business days to file a claim from date of delivery – any claims filed outside of this window may result in the customer being responsible for shipping charges.
FILING A SHIPPING CLAIM
Our customer care team will be sure to help you out.
In-stock, same-day shipping available.
JoyRide "All-Around" Inflatable Paddleboard. 11'x32"
Our most popular board. It's a perfect size and speed for most paddlers.
The length, width, brushed traction pad, and thick rails of this board make it ideal All-Around paddling with family or friends, paddle-fitness, SUP yoga, fishing, rivers, or just about any other use most paddlers would dream.
Extremely stable outline, fast parallel rails, and the long water-lines make paddling smooth and enjoyable! With a 350lb weight capacity, it's plenty stable for paddling with your pup, partner, kids, or extra gear.
Deflates down to the size of a sleeping bag in less than two minutes and inflates in less than five! Perfect for anyone who wants an easy-to-use, high-end board that conveniently stows away into a backpack to travel with you by foot, plane, train, or automobile.
Our boards are factory pressure tested at 31psi, so you are more than safe using your board at the maximum recommended 25psi.
*Most riders choose between 12-18psi depending on the situation and personal preference. Due to the high-end, composite reinforced materials and reinforced sidewalls, a Hydrus inflatable board will be stiffer at lower pressures than most others.
Redesigned For 2020
All of the functionality you need without the gimmicks! "We stand for building boards the right way, not the easy way."
- New 3-layer Composite reinforced outer shell, which means more durability, rigidity, and performance than any other inflatable board.
- New CR Welded interior seams. Seams are the biggest issue with inflatables -Not with this board.
- High-Performance Rocker. Lifts the front out of waves and chop and allows smooth, clean, and efficient release out the back.
- Large All-Around Board Shape focused on maximum stability plus glide.
- 13!! D-Ring Rigging points. -fishing accessories, cooler, leash, and whatever else!
- Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad
- New Click-in fin - perfect size and shape for this board!
- New Additional 4.5" Flexible River/Shallow water fin included.
- Heavy Duty Hydrus Backpack. -Yes, it's our famous Mothership board bag!
- Side and Center Handles. Side handles have several great uses!
- Rear stomp pad plus raised arch support for rivers and pivot turning.
- Front bottom D-ring for towing behind a boat or another paddler.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- New Limited Lifetime Warranty - on 2019 models or newer.
*Paddles sold ala-carte. Here's why: Paddles are hugely important. Manufacturers should not package high-quality boards with low-quality paddles.
We've found that, as a premium brand, approximately 35% of our customers are upgrading their old boards from other brands and already own paddles. The paddles generally included in other board packages are lower quality and undesirable.
If you need a paddle, choose the "add-on" paddle option to get the board + paddle package deal! This way, you are getting a genuinely high-quality paddle and the best package pricing possible.
Other FAQ's answered: Three fins versus a single fin. *A shapers perspective: Three fins don't belong on flat-water inflatable boards. There is no functional advantage. Three small fins are less stable and create more drag than a properly sized single fin.
We have to assume that some brands commonly add three fins for these reasons (neither of which are beneficial to the paddler). 1. lower manufacturing costs because three, small cheap fins are less expensive than an appropriately sized, high-quality US fin box and fin. 2. To iSUP designers that don't know any better, they might look "cool." -that's not our style!
Fully Inflated Width: 33″
WEIGHT LIMIT/ 350lbs
Board Weight: 27lbs *note: we do not skimp on materials to make what some brand marketers call "ultra-light" boards. Although this is a lightweight board, the weight reflects the highest performance and hardest wearing inflatable construction possible.
*This inflatable model, was completely designed, shaped, engineered and the construction was controlled and approved by our small Hydrus team in Boise, Idaho, USA.
Due to certain limitations, 2020 and 2021 inflatable models are assembled overseas. If you are in need of a 100% USA-made paddleboard, please check out our hardboard line. We are seeking out ways to get inflatable board production in the USA -however, due to certain material acquisition restrictions and high pricing concerns, we don't quite have the answer, yet. Rest assured, our designs, shapes, accessories, certain materials, and so many other fine details are completely our own innovations and we completely back up our products quality.
Just like our hardboards, we consider every little detail we can think of to give you the best experience we can! ~Thanks for the support! Sincerely, your crew at Hydrus.
Hydrus Inflatable Difference
We take the extra time and effort to build our boards better. From the materials we use, and the unique features and accessories that come with each board.
With our 2019 iSUP's you can see and feel the difference right away.
It's a bold statement but these are the most rigid and durable inflatable construction on the market.
- New Composite reinforced "Low E" 2000D PVC shell.
- Double welded interior seams.
- A hand applied, inter-layer abrasion resistant coating that adds 3x more durability.
- Performance shapes based on riding style. -Not your typical "cookie cutter" boards.
- New Automatic Fin System. No tools required or screws to lose.
- Tie-down, D-rings all over.
- Rider Tested! Your board is designed by people who paddle.
- The only Limited Lifetime Warranty in paddleboards.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- 2% of all profits go towards supporting our lakes, rivers and forests through foundations like American Whitewater and Outdoor Outreach.
Benefits of an iSUP / What to look for
The advantages of an iSUP:
- Easy to bring your board with you.
- No need for roof racks or extra storage.
Don't go cheap just to save a buck. There can be a big difference in quality standards!
What to look for in an iSUP:
A quality board can be inflated to a much higher pressure, the materials will be higher quality, more durable and lower stretch. All of which can prevent seams from blowing out, holes from appearing and the dreaded "taco-ing" which is where the riders feet actually push the center of a low quality board downward causing the ends to go raise into the air.
Your new Hydrus board is factory pressure tested to 31psi. It is common for seams to fail on cheap boards and they rarely last over two seasons.
What's included with package?
- Premium backpackers quality iSUP Backpack.
- iSUP FLDR System.
- 2 Center fin options: 1-high-performance flat-water fin. 1-flexible river/shallow water fin.
- High Volume Double Action Pump.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Limited Lifetime Industry Leading Warranty.
Optional highly recomended add-ons:
- Tough Blade Paddle - you won't find another paddle like this. Perfect for this board!!
- Electric Pump - The epump we offer is the best we have found, and we may have tried them all!
Our Story and Pricing
Started in 2013, by two brothers a few close friends, and the dream to build small batches of premium boards with fresh ideas, responsible manufacturing, and a customer-friendly approach.
We are a local co. just outside of Boise, Idaho, a city surrounded by beautiful lakes and rivers. Hydrus is quickly becoming known for personal service, extreme durability, new ideas, clean looks and our premium products.
“Great boards, great service, good pricing and a company with a conscience!" -Tim M. Owner of a JoyRide XL Inflatable.
“Hydrus is the best! Amazing quality! I have 3 boards now and wouldn't even consider buying anything else! Hydrus rocks!!!” - Greg H. -Owner of two Hydrus iSUP’s and an Armalight Board.
“River surfing is hard on equipment, and this board has hit rocks a ton of times. Its durability is unmatched...” -Derek D. Owner of a Revo SUP and ToughBlade Paddle
In typical Hydrus fashion, we take a new approach to sales. A Community Direct approach. We promote all that make our sport and community stronger. Referrals are the most authentic sales. We spend very little on marketing but instead rely on word-of-mouth and the quality of our products. Then, we give back to those who support us by way of the best service possible.
Over the last few years, we've invented Armalight Construction, CrossBoards, composite re-inforced iSUP’s, Tough Blade Paddles and boards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
From the beginning we’ve had a different mission for Hydrus. We are all about supporting the sports we love and our community! Our boards may be some of the most expensive to build in the world but we find ways to make sure our prices are more than reasonable. Straight forward with no gimmicks, no overblown marketing budget, responsible manufacturing with almost zero waste, nearly everything done in-house and our main source of sales is referrals then we pass the savings on to you.
We do a lot of R&D, design 100% of every product ourselves, and we maintain quality that’s far superior.
Thank you for the support!!!
Please try it out!
If your buy one of our boards or other gear and it doesn't noticably make your life better in some way or if you aren't completely satisfied with the craftsmanship and performance, we will help you to ship it back and give you 100% of your money back - just a thanks for giving it a shot!
So long as the item purchased doesn't show abnormal signs of wear and tear, and it's within 30-days of your purchase receipt and/or delievery reciept, we will offer you the choice of a 100% refund or 110% in-store credit towards a different product of your choice.
Buy and Try for 30 days, and Pay Later with Blispay, + 2% Cash Back on purchase. Learn More
Outside of the United States and certain territories of Canada, we are unable to cover return shipping due to prohibitive costs. Hydrus will always work with customers in any region to ensure that the board they recieve is free of defect and shipping damage.
*Custom boards and other products may not apply. *See terms or contact us for full details.
iSUP Care and Maintanence
A good quality inflatable board can be relatively easy to care for and a little care can extend the life of your board by many years. We build Hydrus boards to ideally last a lifetime.
Deflate to less than 10psi before leaving in the hot sun for extended periods of time. We have tested this and found that leaving a board in the hot sun can inflate by an extra 7psi which could be dangerous if the board was already close to the maximum recomended pressure.
Over time UV rays will naturally discolor and slowly deteriorate most substrates like foam traction pads, bungee cords and PVC materials. Normal use in the sun is obviously fine but avoid uneccasarily storing a board in direct sunlight for long periods of time such as all day or several days at a time. We use a product called 303 Aerospace UV Protectant. Spay and wipe a little all over your board once or twice a year for maximum protection. -We have found this to be especially helpful for keeping your traction pad looking brand new for years to come.
Winterizing: We recomend a light coat of 303 Protectant Spray before putting your board to bed for winter, then store partially inflated or loosly rolled or folded. You can simply remove the belt from around your board then use the pump to inflate until you no longer can see hard creases or folds. It doesn't take much to get the hard creases out maybe 5-10 full pumps or so.
Repairs: The shell material of a high quality iSUP can be really durable but punctures can happen from hitting really sharp rocks, nails in docks, or even those obnoxius puncture vines aka: goatheads and other really sharp thorns. There is a chance that eventually you will need to perform a repair. We include a repair kit with every board along with simple instructions. For your first repair please feel more than welcome to contact us and we'll guide you through the process.
The toughest, most functional boards on water - all back by our Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction.
You are going to get the most from your money!!
From the get-go we wanted to build a business that has a positive impact on the world. Part of that is building the best products we can with no gimmicks or shortcuts and then treating customers fairly.
How many products do you own that you truly love?? ....Hydrus.
Hydrus unconditionally guarantees all products we sell to be free from defects of workmanship. We will gladly replace or refund any defective items you wish to return according to the terms of our Limited Lifetime Warranty.